Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Im happy with my life

Such a long time never update my blog due to lappy breakdown
Just wanna share something what im happy with my life right now .
it's been 6month im with my gf <3
im so happy cos i make it till here and hoping we cn go far than this :)
We celebrating our 6monthsary at Henderson wave .
We ton-ed and yes for our first very first time , wishing each other face to face .
OMG !
so very th blushing of me but appriciate its alots cos we got to spent tym together that night , 
The next day still 13th what so i had planned that day jgk we go PLAY ^^
oh god my first time going there -_-
Saket kepale uhc but nvm my gf was prety awesome ,
Haha ! kau sexy sesangat ^^ 
(kalao bace ny takmu kembang)

So now being part of ur life now ,
im trying to make changes on my CHARACTER :)
But i hope u also play part of game with me pls ?
takmulah i sorng je try my best to change .
Saye cume sayang awak sorang aje MIRAQATEK

#CintaMAMPOS13

My only favourite girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment