Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Thursday, November 17, 2011

:))


Hi everyone :)) saye happy sesangat skaliey ^^ 
See tat girl :))
its my Miss perfection that complete my love journey ^^
Thanx god things going on smoothly on courts .
Just now i so totally fucking nervous when she was up to court :/
I was about to cry cos i was too scared to loose her even a sec :/
her name was called by judge and i was too scared after i heard wrongly 2days prison & fine $200
seriously when i heard that my tears rolled down and i couldnt stop .
I can't bear loosing her at all . 
lastly get to know she only got fine -.- 
Gosh thanx god .
I was so totally paisey cry infront lots of people sia -.-
ish ! 
I really sincere loving her with fully heart siia . 
Now my mind was thinking wat will happen kat juvinille court lak ?
haish . baby im just scared anything happen to you , 
i wasnt preapared with anything up now . 
Cos loosing you can cost me uncounted tears :'(
Bby you are my everything hunney <3
You might not be perfect in other ppl eyes but yet in my eye you are just perfect fr me <3
ILOVEYOUBABY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment