Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, December 30, 2011

What I feel

I've been keeping this few days . Things started to change when it's start to quarrel . You just giving some certain hint that telling me that I'm not tat so good to love you . I've been hurt that much a lots . don't you ever remember the time you post should share your proble with someone that you got like :/ it's fucking can't forget anything . And even you got say why didn't ur own gf pampered you why must others.it's fcuking hurt till now th pain doesnt gone. I can't say anything cos everything seems to be wrong . I don't mean to change myself but it change by itself and I just don't know why am I being like this . Revengeful in my heart . I try my best to throw everything . It's hurt much though but I'm trying keeping myself quiet cos I don't wanna hurt you in any way it does . Nothing faded but then , I don't know whats fucking wrong with me . I feel so fucking useless not like last time . I try being strong to be with you . I don't wish to lose you in any way at all cos for me you are really precious to me .I'm trying to change myself in a better way but it's still hurt me and it will take time to heal slowly. I'm sorry for everything change cos Im not me like who I am before . A lil bit change cos a lil hurt that hurt me deeply much . I just feel like crying but Dhen why should I . You could say my lil sister being there for me . Yes she did but Dhen I try not to be by her side let her be independent . And today in sudden things doesn't goes well again . It's been going to be 2weeks things remain like this . Baby nothing I should blame you . Maybe both of us make mistake without realise but Dhen I hope things everything goes well Dhen :/ still loving you like how I use to be . All though you tot something change in me :') attitude may change but not my love towards you :') iloveyoufavourite girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment