Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I cant sleep . 
I don't noe my mind thik about gf :))
I was just rewind the day how i can get knl2 with kiddy :))
 firstly i also dunnoe tat actually i got see one photo and i say this girl senyum nye manis eh.
i told nana lah , and nana smile 
i also dunnoe tat is baby bestfren :)
awesome kan ?
so when i kat bedok ,
i myt up baby and afad and this girl by the name kiddy :))
i actualy tatawu its the girl i say sweet smile ^^
and actually i admire her :))
so after they go back , left me and baby .
so baby ckp tat is he bestfren yg she talk about dary tat tym .
And i say to baby actually i suke her :)

Skaliey one day actually we get to noe we admire each other .
selamat afad bilang baby ,
baby told me . 
I ask baby kid no.
tap kite tak pena talk pon . 
AWESOME kan ?
We sms each other but wen jumpe diam .
step malu kan kite ?

OUR LOVE IS COINCIDENCE nye .
lagypon she is a straight girl :))
and i dun expect she change into senget
but i still love her .
She alwaes never fail make me smile . 
she awesome :)
She alwaes be there for me :)
i miss when she kiss my forehead smalam . 
tga tido abeh dher kiss my forehead :)
swiit kan ?
hahah ! 

ILOVEYOUKID <3

No comments:

Post a Comment