Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hey Peeps :) 
Currently busy working til no time for me 
to post blog . 
Im at home right now with gf , 
But gf sleeping like pig :)
Oh waet , there's reason why she sleep :)
She's having fever right now .
Im here taking care of her .
Kejap'kejap bangon just to see if she da okehh lom .
Its damn pity siia .
Now she werking with me at MBS :)
Lagy ape eh ?
hmmm . just finish edit my photo and gf Photo . 
Finally , habes jgk aku edit :)

Hmm . Currently tadi received msg from fafad .
She tell nana miss me :'(
But wait ,
I miss nana too .
But , nah i dun want hurt her again :'(
Le it be the way we dun need to myt or cntct .
Cos its make ur life more happy .
Alwaes im the one will search for you .
This is what u say you put me first in ur life ?
Nah , im alwaes search for you and ya , u r important to me .
I need you .
But i think this is not the tym for me to search for you .
Let you the one who search for me :')
i just want to see how important am i in ur life .
Don't say it , But do it k ?
No matter what i still miss you NANAFANA .
i can still hear our laughter that we shared together :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment