Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Novena square watching dance competition ^^

Today outing with family and Az Chakie oit ^^ enJOy alots ! hmm . Tot bringing my Gf along just want to kenal2 kan with My parents but ......... she say malu ... ahas ! Baby promise one day dyy bring u jumpe my parents okey ^^

Me and Az Chakie da Like org gyLerH oit . Camera man zoom kat kiterh je , kite tersengeh2 .. hahs ! Az ckp nak bgy Fatinn nampak , haha ! While gylerh2 , also calling2 nana cox mak nak upe nana ... guess WHAT ? Freshest Nutz won 3rd Place oit ! $500 fuck ?? ishk ! haiyooo ! hmm ,around 4plus Nana Come .. GERAM !  ... all finish aru nak dtg ? haiyoo ...
Nana do you you noe you change alots like FUCK ? not im the one saying but Az Chakie and mak say so .. and You blame  me by saying i make ur name bad isit ? what do you think of me ? What did i get if i say so ? haish ! You CHANGE FHM TAK FUCK after noeing her ! thats wat ppl say so ! change okey into better person oit ! okey stop it with this....

Go makan also like no MOOD ... head Spinning like Fuck ! getting fever ... haish ! Sampai at Car i gone rabak ... i was totally feel like vomitiing but .. tahan je ... i hope my baby were by my side to tc me :((
I miss her alots okey ! haish ! hmm , okey waet story cock up ... waet after gone kat car , i dun even sadar my parents sent them hm already ... when reach my block je kan i tgk they dun have ...
hahah ! sorry guys im just head spinning and fever come again ... hahah !
btw thanx Az Chakie accompany me tgk adik aku joget ! takmu sad sad okey ? cheer up FREN ... IM HERE FER YOU :))

dalah i nid some rest .... FEVER HERE i come again like fuck ! bye ! gdyte ! hees ~~






No comments:

Post a Comment