Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sentosa Outing



SENTOSA outing ! huhu ^^ best ! i suke skali :))
When sampai sane aje ... hujan lebat nan petir :((
nak mandi tapi hujan takot oit !
Hujan berhenti at nyte .. while waeting ujan berhenti, msging my  GF jgk ..
Haish . she go ECP entah nan sape ... haish ...
hmm ..i already say takmu g .. she refused ... up to u lah dear ...
I was also not i the mood ... with the two loverbird asyik berkepit dhen tak lyn kite sume ... haish ...
NANA u r really change ! hmm . kau sanggop tinggal kan huda aku az stakat tok kecyyk ... haish ... kau dtg pandang huda ke atau kecyyk actually ?
promise us nak mandi same2 but in the end ........
GET to noe u stead nan kecyyk tat day ... haiyoo makin berubah lah kau tu ...
Sorry to say AZ nan AKU tak suke .. haish ! but nvm LAST LONG korng due okey ? :))

Hmm , Hujan da berhenti we all go mandi ... haha ! satu2 perangai ... haha  !
Huda i tau u sad kan pasal nana berubah kan ? RELAX k ?
Hmm . every1 dah habes mandi kan ? we all go wash up ... hmm . WANGI oi ! hah ! hmmm . GF call me .. i ask her to myt up.. myt her at Outram Park station alone . Yang laen naek bus 963 ... yg nana dgn kecyyk naek teksi . left me alone ...
waet for her 30min i think .. haha ! sempat isap rokok 2 btg .. hmm ..
at last she reach and i give her my sacarstic attitude ( im sorry but in the sudden change )
hmmm . she come alone oi ^^ ckp nan kakak ...
i know mmg ade lelaki tap i noe she hide it :))
But i just smile infront of her :)) Thats wat i like to do oi :)
I was feeling like give up on her .. all this while i try my best not to show anything ..
haish ! i respect her man :))Hmm ... i dun get it ... im just too useless in relationship .
You deserve someone who is better than me . TRUST me baby ... im not good enough :)) haish !
I dun give u much attention :(( hmm .. Do u noe tat we gave alots of our tym with fren ?? dun u think tat ? when we got tym , we kluar nan kwn ... but wen we got no tym ... kite nak spent tym ... so weird kan ? Haish ! i really cant bear being like this ...
U alwaes say why am i still with u no matter how much i suffer ...
do u noe y i still with u...?
its all because of iloveyou :)
i need you by my side ... Because of small matter we fyte till nearly broke up ...
haish ! i just wish we r like last tym ....

noW i msg GF , but she no reply ....
IF u really dun WANT me anyore tell me and i will let you GO ..
I rather seeing u happy life dhen SUFFER when u wit me ...
Trust me baby ...
But remember if one day we r not TOGETHER i will gurantee u ,
YOU R THE BEST EVER DHEN OTHERS....
Mark my werd :))

No comments:

Post a Comment