Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, November 14, 2011

:/


It isn't being an easy person who love to pretend like me .
It's hard to cover all the hurt come around me .
It's really hurt and what only i can do is only pretend :/
1st problem : Cisco problem :/ Lawyer letter here you come.
2nd problem : My girlfriend :(

Come on dad feel me don't put much pressure , 
I maybe fine and ignore everything but i'm here pretending with all ur werds u threw me . 
It's y mistake making first move to everything but u ust actually give me some support but dhen 
kept nagging and throw all th words . 
I may not be care so much here but me myself in my heart deeply hurt :'(
Come here feel me . 
I can feel being a parents but come on be fair :/
It's hard but please understand me pls dad ?

About my girlfriend ,
I'm sorry being so cranky all such thingy .
I may not care bout you cos i don't want to show how suffer am i now . 
I'm scared loosing you , 
I don't wish happen for th second time again :'(
Its hard baby to overcome all this . 
I've been thinking all this while without you realised everything . 
2 more days to go and i feel weird :/
Haish ! gf i love you alots and like really alots :')


No comments:

Post a Comment