Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

:'(


See th girl i kissed ?
I really love her much .
I know whats coming right behind her . 
She become more sensitive .
I swalow everything cos me myself was thinking what will happen .
Its not th time for me to happy happy siia . 
You will see i'm smilling all that ,
but yet truly im sick being a pretenders .
Enough tears waste thinking of you .
Please baby i'm not ready fr everything even you ryte ?
Lots problem in my head .
Kept myself silent and pretend nothing happen but its totally hurt much :/
I'm scared , 
what will happen ?
I pray to god so hard nothing happen . 
I dun wish things happen again :'/ 
please understand me . 
I'm being cranky all this while cos im sick thinking all this . 
i can't stop thinking about you .
How precious you are to me ?
You are so much much precious . 
Please baby don't be so cranky cos me myself  being that mode but being strong face to everythings .

#idon'twishtolooseyou :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment