Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"having a thot of turning back to straight :) my real world :)) but nah ???


I'm still wide awake . 
I can't sleep . My mind was ruining everything . 
I just can't explain anything that happening now . 
I'm weak to overcome this again & again . 
I've been keeping deep deep inside . 
I ca't let it out anymore . 
When i was about to tell everything ,
I was asked to shut up ,
But when i kept quiet and just keep it in my heart , 
You don't like and angry with me . 
What should i do now ?
You can just hate her for all you want ,
Cos i won't hate her for once . 
You can show your attitude .
She never done anything wrong towards you .
She didn't even fuck you around . 
She treat you like a lil'sister but yet this you give it to her ?
Not side you or her actually but yet please 
OPEN UP your eyes WIDELY .
Well you show people that you hate people all that , 
what if one day its happen to you ?
People hate with your character ?
Think far my dear ,
Its hard to overcome all this .
And hell yeah i won't ever say word 'LEAVE'
Cos its won't stated on my dictionary .
And yes , how your character is ,
I still accept for who you are . 
I'm trying to be the best person in your life but things bring down when you post,
"having a thot of turning back to straight :) my real world :)) but nah."
I'm down much much . GOSH ! 

Well , things happen i can't do anything already , 
Follow with the flow . 
Nothing i could force .
ILOVEYOU GF 


No comments:

Post a Comment