Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, December 12, 2011

Unbelievable


UNBELIEVABLE !
8 Months being with my lil cute gf .
Gosh ~ Am i dreaming or what ?
Today 13 siia :))
Time fly tat fast eh ?
Well , its been a long tyme not having a long term relationship :))
Well , for me i don't really care how many months or years we been thru , 
but dhen sincere love is th most important :)
What for having a long term relationship without sincere ?
Well sincerely i really sayang my gf alots . 
Sincerely not from my mouth but totally from my heart :)
I just can't replace with with anyone else . 
We've been quarrel about all th small thingy . 
Well nothing changes in my heart :)
Its totally th same like last time . 
We've been thru up & down all this while . 
I was suprise that you are strong enough to overcome all th obstacle that step over us . 
I was totally proud of you being this strong . 
Well hoping this will stay with us while we continue our love journey baby :))
Let's fight every obstacle that come over us :))
ILOVEYOU & ONLY YOU BABY <3 

#CintaMampos13
Qatekshortiie 

No comments:

Post a Comment