Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, January 16, 2012


That is my favourite girl .
 When ever i go theres she with me . 
We have been shared our laughter , Joyness & sadness in 9month together . 
We've been thru up and down with all obstacles that really i cant imagine might cause insane . 
We can't live without one another cos we deeply love each other but than sadly ,
We might stay together forever but nothing will bring us that far .
With every sacrifice we did for each one another ,
its make me realise we really need each other very much . 
It's been a long time we never spend much time together due to school re-open . 
I also started to get back on track by coming back to school .
I'm happy for myself by change myself into better person ^^
But i guess gf scared if my love might fade towards her . 
Well this confession was made totally clear to her just now . 
To be really honest in my heart , 
She totally comfort me ,
she replace someone in my life now . 
I just can't explain fully cos me myself doesn't know things change in sudden . 
I just need her to comfort me in everything . 
Was actually i'm finding someone that really can comfort me and at last i found it . 
Everything that she does always make me comfort even i can sleep soundly when i'm with her . 
For me it will always take a long time for me to have a comfort places where i can be pampered . 
I appriciate every step she does to win my heart fully . 
I just can't explain how much i really love her .
I just can't bear loosing her at all . 
She meant everything to me now . 
I just cant imagine if one day i loose her what will happen to me . 
She was my 2nd girl Longest relationship And always be the first in 2011 and be the Last of 2011 :))
Hopefully we will last long and stay forever happy :)

ILOVEYOUBABY !
#13 will alwaes be OURS <3



No comments:

Post a Comment