Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


Lemme introduce she is my friend bestfriend .
And hell yeah my lil gf . 
I just fought with her and didnt expect this to happen :/
Im suffering here all this 5 days from fever and coughing . 
Being a half dead person here . 
Baby , wasnt me who dont want to contact you but you wouldnt understand .
I was resting at hm but dhen you just shoot everything to me while im sick :/
Everything follow by ur anger . 
Have u realise what u have said ?
Its hurt damn much.
Was thot wanna give u a suprise by fetchng you from school .
I noe you should be tired after trainning ryte :')
But dhen things happen and everything bring me down .
so i guess forget it and stay at hm .
although i miss you so much , i have to accept th facts :/

Baby , 
No matter what i still love you like the first time how i love you 
*kissforehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment