Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Its been a long never update my precious diary 
Time past , and yet still being together with my precious one , Nurul Amira daughter of Osman

Without counting th days, its been 10 months with her .
well not that i forget to count but both of us had been busy with our own school stuff .
Although we've been busy , 
Yet , still not to to forget leave some spaces for US . 
Well we've been gone thru up & down all the pain & happiness together .
I was too proud that she was too strong to uphold our relationship till now.
Every step she does ,  i appreciate  it much alot .

Sometime in my mind , 
Kept thinking how if on day she leave me again ?
Well , we might Last Long but not forever .  
I'm not ready to lose her once again . 
I cant deny myself that i really cant leave without her . 
Well what will be in my life without her .
Cut the topic ! 
Nothing should i think of now . 

Well , Currently with gf at her house , 
Kinda bored i guess , 
gonna layan her now than typing all long that full of craps :)
Logging off now 
Bye blogger ^^

#CintaMampos13 

                                                                                      P.s : Amhy i love you alots 


No comments:

Post a Comment