Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

im 19




Im 19 atlast :) waiting for this day .
Celebrating with my gf & nana and all the friends.
Im celebrating with Indra also cos we fall on th same birthday .
Its much appriciated my gf bought me bdaey cake & nana bougt me HUGO BOSS perfume :)
Its totally fun celebrating my bdaey with my love one .
But i was damn fcuking sad when my parents not being there with me :'( 
i did cry before go ECP .
But nvm still my gf and others cheer me up .
i was too happy cos got to celebrate bdaey with my gf . 
Atlast we are still together and yet we got to celebrate our both bdaey .
 At 4plus, me & Farish maen hujan lah ape lagy kan ? haha ! 
Taklah actually kite g beli minom . 

We all drink and dhen actually tak mabok but down uhc pasal not enuf sleep nye pasal .
So plan tido je uhc tak prasan da pagy pon .
But gf totally nan takde mood . 
Actually bit down tap ya i fhm pe tga menses dhen lagy sorethroat so ya . 

When back naek bus all th way to clementi .
From clementi take 99 bck hm .
Pk dpt rest skaliey my anak sdare ade kene jage . 
What a tiring day .
And skg mata suda juleng mau tido :))

Tetap ku mencintai Mira Qatek <3
aisheteru 

#cintaMAMPOS13

No comments:

Post a Comment