Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our day

Its been a long time never spent time with my gf 2 person <3
Today was totally awesome spending time with her ,
watching paranormal activity 3 with her at Vivo City .
Firstly she was actually nak scared kan saye tap its turned another way round .
Haha  ! cerite terkejot kejot i was scared jgk actually but step brani lah , 
bile pat terkejot je mcm paranoid jap beh terdiam uhc .
Gf lak terpekik ! tawuu pon takot ^^ Haha ! 
PADAN MUKE KAU ! 
tetap aku syg kau .

After that kite plan nak dok dok kat vivo , 
gf plan nak g sentosa ,
so yeah we go sentosa g siloso beach .
Its dark and serious shit eerie .
For th first time i feel so uncomfort with th place but just keeping quiet :(

But so far i still enjoy my day with my FAVOURITE GIRL <3 
ILOVEYOU & ONLY YOU SHWIITHEART <3
my only cheeky girl 
#cintaMAMPOS13 

No comments:

Post a Comment