Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

About this 2 .
See on top there ?
They are Afad smallkid and Iqachinoneh .
They both are my gf precious .
Im sure my gf now missing them that really bad :(
But she just dun wan to show it .
I just missing them laughing together with my gf .
Hmm . when will this gonna be end?
Baby , i knoe that u need hem in ur life .
But pls be strong aite ?
They will come back to you when they realised :)



Let me introduce you guys ,
She's my gf and her name is kiddy :)
ooops . no more kiddy but i've changed her name into
MIRA :)
Thats my gf :)
Kiddy is her past and i dun wan her past attitude come back .
She changed into a really new person :))
I'm happy for that.
Hope things stick just like this .
Currently just put down phone with her .
We just talk about all the past .
When we ferst met . 
Haha ! its kinda funny story actually .
When we talk back everything , 
and she remember 2nd tym we met which on the 8april2011 :)
AWESOME ryte ?
And i stated 13 as on my special date .
its 5days we just knew each other and we started off with our relationship :)
from there on ...
we started to met each other and our love grow stronger and stronger .
Actually she replace everything about my past <3
and i replace everything about her past <3
and its in-coincidence .
Weird ryte ?
Haha ! 
Even we falll for each other also in-coincidence also . 
This is my first tym okehh happen like this . 
She told me that i change her alots .
Im just hoping i cud be the best for her and alwaes cn make her
never stop smilling <3

Baby , ILOVEYOUALOTS ! 
ILOVEYOUMORETHANEVERYTHING ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment