Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Patience is the key ♥

Its been 2months beiing together with mira ♥
it's seem alots of changes in our relationship .
i try being patience with everything that goes on me .
its also being so hurts alots but not to make my relationship become more worst ,
i try my best being patience .

Some time i feel like burst it out cos i can't stand it anymore ,
but i still love her and i really do .
so ya i try to control .

♥♥ Heart ♥♥ ,
 pls be good cos i don't want anything happen in
my relationship :) cos i still love her .
I don't want to burst it and say all
the unwanted words which  she don't
wish to hear 

Hey my gf Mira ,
Please stop testing my patience please .
i don't want to hurt you .
So stop throwing everything on me although not my mistake  .
My patience got a limit my dear ,
so pls i beg you ,
Be good with my heart .

I promise you not to leave you , but unless there is a certain
reason , im sorry i have too .





No comments:

Post a Comment