Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today having the whole day spending tym with GF :)
all the way we spent tym by all day laughing :)
I was just wish everything would be fine no more quarrel betwen us :)
Loosing u like u loosing my life 
So ya ..
Hmm . That day we got a big fyte .
After enjoy Mabok'mabok ,
Suddenly we got a big fyte .
RABAK
But now da okay lah ..
I hope things will ever repeat lagy .
Tired of fyting lah .
SO SICK OF FYTING LOVE
Baby , promise me this will be the last we fight pls ?
Cos i dun want our relationship become more worst pls ?
Cos i try to understand u , but pls you too k ?
I'm a type that can be so so soft hearted but pls dun take it for granted .
Cos i hate it so much :)
So pls k baby .
Now u r asleep .
I look kiyut when u r asleep .
*kissUrforehead*
Goodnyte Baby :)
SleepTyte 



YOU CAN LOVE ME WHEN U KNOW HOW TO LOVE MY FAMILY 

No comments:

Post a Comment