Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


See That girl that with me ?
Haha ! she my crazy gf :P
Ny lah bdk gyler aku sorng :)
Long tym tak update siia :)
eh'eh , i cant sleep siia .
I mish her much'much .
Currently Dudok mcm bdk bodoh .
Later take gaji ny .
Planning nak g carik slipper same :)
Hahaha ! btw kan'kan ,
This Nurul ny change up my life alots .
Eh waet she sweet tawuu tadi pagy .
I say to her i saket dhen she dtg my house at 7am !!!
WTH ! 
Tak enuf sleep . ckp nak jage last'last dher pon tido :)
But u sweet k nurul :))
I try my best to tc of u and hope we last long :)
Kite da 2month oit :)
Never thinking that this will happen :)
hahaha ! Its incoincidence lurve ryte baby :) 
What pl wanna say about us ,
GO AHEAD ,
cos i love you okayy baby <3

ILOVEYOUNURULAMIRA !
anak osman <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment