Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mira Qatek

see that person up there ?
thats jayjay qatek <3 my lovely girlfriend <3
she's all mine now <3 iloveher damn lots :))
my one and onlybudak qatek whom i love so much <3
thanks baby , for everything you've done .
i appreciate for everything eu didfor me .
you showered me with your love and care <3
instead of money :)
i love you for who eu are and notwho eu are not .
the thick and thins we've go thru , make us learn alots .
till eu realise things thateu have not .
all the sacrifices we've made are for our own good .
how bad eu are or watever , still iloveyou jay <3
my first and my last . only eu jayjay .
you captured my heart fully .
you make me fall for eu deeply ,
in your own ways .
that makes me love eu so much .
i never found anyone like eu before.
please stay by my side , watever happens .
 neber leave me alone sweetheart <3
without eu , im nothing.
you are my everything now baby .
teh best part of all , after our 3rd monthsary ,
is when , we hug each other tightly and together
we look up in the sky watching the moon together .
aww~ thats the sweetest thing ever in my life .
you teach me everything .
-how to love
-how to control my emotion
-how to sacrifice
-what it feels when im hurt
-teach me how to survived
-how to feel
-most importantly , eu change me to someone new .
thanks baby , for everything .
im sorry coz updated w/o telling eu .
just wanna let eu know how much i love you .
and how much i appreciate eu .
till here .
                                                              -yr one&only budakjendol<3
                                                                                  -piggy loves monkey-

No comments:

Post a Comment