Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, July 15, 2011

Our relationship ♥


Things getting better and better after 3rdMonthsary ♥
I hope things will remain like this . 
We seldom fight and misunderstanding .
Currently , my 3rdMonthsary had just past .
We spent our tym at East Coast Park . 
Currently she also move out from Bedok South to Marine Parade ,
easier for us to go ECP kan .
The day itself , 
On the 13 , things change .
Our Love story change in a wonderfull story oit :)
chey chey da macam ape lak ^^ 
But seriously we sit at Watrbreaker there and we Tgk moon together ♥
SWEET KAN AKU ? 
haha ! chey mcm phm :)
Everything was flashback and make me realised alots of things ♥
My love towards her become more stronger and stronger ♥
its all my plan not to meet everyday .
But now im satisfird with things changes .

Last time mmg i can entertain girls msg but now ,
i feel like ... 
entah eh mcm malas nak entertain uhc :)

Weird of me .
Changes of me . 

Still i love you my dear baby MiraQatek

No comments:

Post a Comment