Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, July 30, 2011

ILOVEYOU


I was just wish that we will be happy like this .
Ur life mmg still nak enjoy but u dun even noe kalao my life my age like this . 
Memang i nak enjoy but kalao takde duet camne nak enjoy ?
I was thinking that atleast if i werk i leh enjoy with u wih th money jgk . 
But u seems dun understand me at all .

Baby , if u feel im bored now , i may go . 
my Love towards u tak faded walaopon im werking . 
But u seems being so selfish . 
Everynight i cry , i suffer this and i kept pretending ntg happen .
Its hurt deep inside my heart ,

Me myself try to be flexible . 
Look baby yesterday although im tired and sleepy ,
i still accompany u just to make sure r fine , 
Bukan nak ungkit , 
But haish ...
Although im tired , tetap i smile and lyn u , 
but you ?
Give me some face :'(
I understand u tired but come on you do it to ur gf .

Im not needed . 
Baby , if u feel like going off from my life dhen just do it .
Dun regret later :'(
Im useless and its really hurt me deeply alots .
I sanggop terime ape ape saje :'(
IM WEAK AND DAMN WEAK :'(
i just accept whats happening on me .


Only You i kept in my heart <3
ILOVEYOU <3


No comments:

Post a Comment