Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, July 11, 2011

sadness




See there ?
Im Mira Qatek Property oit :)
hmm .,
Currently im totally down with my mother . 
i did nothing wrong at all . 
all blame put on me . 
When i ask for top up sume , takde duet uhc ny uhc .. 
Nak makan fast food pon susah .
Bile im not at hm , 
mcm'mcm bende uhc dher uat .

WHO AM I actually ?
I feel left alone .
With 3 person in my life .
Which is 
Nana , Fafad and gf .

Just now i was about tok top up ez link .
Common sense u noe i wudnt have any cents in my pocket cmne nak top up ezlink ?
Might as well i stay kat umah nana .
Nana who sacrifice for me ,
give me place to stay and  food to eat .

Where are my parents go when i didnt come back ?
MENYUMPAH anak ?
Haish .

GF now kol me LEMBEK !?
aku tak lembek lah !! 
ish ! im strong oit ,
I WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT LA WOIT ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment