Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go to school :)

Yesterday g skewl ok awesome lah ...


alots of them i myt yesterday ..
Ferstly , 
i met Chyqasiao and Ezini at boon Lay place .. 
accompany Ezini g doc psl she cant breathe .. pity her so much :(


Secondly , 
I met Nadiah , Sofea , Nanaah , Riri , ChaCha , ShaSha , Sarah , Diana and Fyana and amalia ..
i got all hug from all of them except  Sarah ! hahs ! 
adoii ! rimas oit sume hug sane sini but what i can say is ... i Miss my ITE FRENZY ! 
Otw home with Fyana and amalia and nanaah ..
Actually going back with shasha but she go home ferst cos she myting Nor an frens :)


Thirdly Myting NanaFana and Farid ..
ish ! she ferstly nak myt me kat LAKESIDE .. 
abeh nak marah2 .. gado nan dektu je aku jgk kene ...
WTH !!!
i hate it ! 
abeh atlast myt her kat LAKESIDE ! 
she buat baek with me and took some photo with me n farid ...
while waeting bus , 
saw EYUL and MONMON ..
hahs ! go smoke with them and tok2 til they take bus .. go jp sent Farid take train dhen aek umah nana ..
Nobody at home stay voideck and dhen eat nasi Ayam ...
Saw HUDA , EENA and HANIS .. 
tok tok  and BabyBoo FAFAD msg ! huhu ! 


Fourthly ,
Myt Fafad ...
I hug her kept on kissing her ..
ish ! i miss her so much ! 
haish ! 
how am i going to fyte for my love ..
i wont stop loving her ..
this is my first tym nanges for her tol2 bengkak ... 
i do really love her so that fucking much ! 
haiyoo ! i hope she understand how i feel ...


Thanx to syirah V. costello ! 
my MissHawty ! hahs ! 
Thanx fr being there for me ! 
Myt u soon okey ??













Jayjay, you have always been there for me though we haven't met. You're always the first to check up on me :) Any girl would be lucky to have you.
You're the best. 
You're amazing.
You're awesome.
I can name out a million good things about you jay.
My first impression of you was that you were very caring and friendly.
I'm so lucky to have known you.
I'm not joking baby. So screw everything that is bothering you. You're better than this. I don't like seeing you sad. We shall meet up and talk like there's no tomorrow.
Share everthing ang let everything go. We'll be the best of friends!

Hugs and kisses,
Syirah Sinatra ♥


This is what i edit for her .

Thanx for being there for me when im down .. and thanx with all the support u gave it to me ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment