Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I miss Her !


Look the girl top there?? 
She is myLittleMissEGO .. i swear now i miss her fucking much :(
i can't explain how much i miss her ...
I hope she feel the same ...
hais ! I have told everything to her yesterday ..
haish  ! What i can declare , its difficult for me to forget u ...
But im trying my very best to  forget you ...
haish ! although we noe each other just a short tym ,
there's alots of memories we shared :))
Being a friend with u , is the nices way cos we share our stories and understand with each other...
I just miss ur hug , ur kiss , ur pampered and everything in u :)
This is my ferst tym Loving someone till like this ...
Fafad Kyoko do u noe tat u r really somebody to me in my hArt ??
Although u very very the naughty .. ish !* i hate it* i do still love you ...
haish ! Hope malam ny jadi and get to myt u ...

No comments:

Post a Comment