Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Its not easy to make a right decision ...

In my Lyf having 3 person to choose ...
i have to choose right choice to be in my LIFE ...
Im damn CONFUSED with my life ....
i Do love FAFAD KYOKO and i still waet for you ...
No matter what , i waet ... for your decision .. whereas i  oso dun want to get hurt if u still
think about ur decision and in a sudden mood u want andi in your life ...


No matter what i still respect your decision fafad ...
haish ! i hope i will get backk to you ..
i try my best to sacrifice everything for you ...

so now i  have to make up my mind up ...

im just confused with everything !

FAFAD KYOKO ,
       U will always be kep t in my mind ... i waet for your decision ...  i LOVE you and ONLY you FAFAD !
   

IM CRAZY OVER YOU GIRL !~~

i LOVE YOU FAFAD KYOKO !

I NEED YOU GIRL !

I WANT YOU GIRL !

And That can make me HAPPY !

I HAVE TO THINK WISELY !

No comments:

Post a Comment