Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rest Peacefully My dearest Teacher :'(

Rest Peacefully Mr Albert !
We miss the tym u taught us ...
U shared alots of story and gave us support on our studies..
i was touch when i heard from them tat u ask me to come back to school :)
Take care Mr Albert :) i miss you !


After myt all my ite fren ..
i go back and myt Nana ..
GUESS WHAT ??!!
Nana REBOND rambot !
ish ! geram perh ...
tap kiyut lah okey lah !
Dhen i go myt fafad .. i miss her like fuck and at last i got to myt her:)

u will alwaes be my ferst priority baby ..
although u r not mine:)
I really love you and i dunnoe why :(
ish !


This is my "wifey"
aww . hahs ! maen2 aje k ?
hahs ! meowmeow i miss u la...
myt me soon okey :)
Miss ITE tym with u ..
hahs ! Esok jgn lupe kejot kan i okey :)
haha ! kol tawu ... takmu msg nanty i tak bgon how ??
hahs !

Chatting with syirah just now :)
she was damn down ...
syirah .. i noe its hurt wen u try to walk away from someone you love :(
just remember that u r not facing this problem alone ..
im here by ur side giving u support with any decision u make ...
so .. dun think too much okey ...
anything beep me up .. im here for you ..
tc <3


Now what ?
i just miss Fafad ...
haiyoo ...
idk how cud i let it out !
i hope she noe how i feel ...
i deeply miss her like tat fucking much :(
haish !

nvm .. good nyte everyone ...
nak go mimpi pasal Fafad my bdk degel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment