Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, January 21, 2011

Spending tym with Her

Currently at myLittleMissEGO house ! im happy spending tym with her ...
Hope things will stay like this forever ..
im just happy with the way she treat me today ...
very SWEET !
Nobody disturb btw me n her today ...
kalao tak kan ...
Mcm2 bunyi kat handphone die .. :(

but Today senyap aje hp dher :)
SENANG HATI OIT !
haha ! tap alaaa ! comfirm jap agy aku alek ... all change back !
 ish ! MyBabyFafadKyoko ape-ape pon tetap aku sayang kau mcm slalu jgk !

I only love my ONLY BUDAK DEGEL FAFAD KYOKO !
i wont show u so much i love you and how much i care for u ..
but i want u to realised it urself..
i hope one day you will realised how much i sacrificed just for loving you so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment