Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

awesome with Syirah :))

Just having date with syirah 2 org aje :))
its was awesome :))
i fetch her at Pasir ris dhen actually we stuck kat pasir ris cos we dunnoe where to go ..
Caught red handed nan FYT BARNEYY ! haha ! sorry i tak prasan u :((


so i make plan go E.c.p with syirah ..
she say gong to rain n i say will not going to rain :))
Reach BEDOK mrt we took bus 197 ...
Actually im not really sure where to drop down so i just drop any bustop :))
hahs  ! And she kept on asked me " isit this bustop ?? if wrong i will hate you ?? :))"
so , i brought her walked through out the journey and she tell story telling :))
hahs ! aww . she so damn kiyut :))
Yes i know u r ! urghh ! 
Suddenly i told her that its going to rain :))
she marah me shey :((
haha ! atlast when she tok2 kan ... hujan tron dgn lebat in sudden :)
Haha ! i cnt stop laughing with her pasal hujan da lebat and kite masey jln and takde shelter pon ...


At last we stop kat satu tree ny and stay katsane about 10 min mcm bdk bodoh pon ade :) 
Aww . she so very the kelakar baju basah kuyop and i say to her " u sejuk eyk ?" she say "aah"
i offer her peluk ... abeh die ckp taknak pasl baju u pon basah ..
haha! atlast she hug me tight2 and i gave her a kiss kat lips and we walk g underpass:)


aww ~! she like mintak derme tawu kat underpass ...
she duduk sane and tok2 with me ...
after hujan stop... kite jln and she kept cubit2 me ..
haish ~! she remind me of FAFAD ...
hmm . takpe cubit2 ny sume da season :))


we reach kat ecp je kan tros we jln2 kejap aje .. dhen nampak mcm nak ujan kite dok kat pondok and she start to bareng ka kerusi n the head land on me ...
i loe to smell her hair tawu ... wangi ...
i play play her hair and start lah dgn die nye story lagy... 
and i listen sume masalah die . sempat nyanyi joget .. adoii hypernye die :)
hahs !

syirah is very very weird person i ever known okey ..
entah weird cm ane pon i dunnoe ..
haha ! i love to see when she smile ...
she make me melt with her smile tawu :))
nak alek i plan to send her back ..
she marah me and say she dun like all this kind ...
she tell what she like and dun like ...its damn weird but im trying to understand her lyf and herself :))


She was too awesome and different from others that i really know ...
she told me everything that others didnt done before ...


Girl , i just love the natural way u are :))
i admire u .
i like you .
i love you .
Thanx beiing there for me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment