Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, February 7, 2011

Throw all the past ...

I just promise myself throw everything what i had been thru this month away ..
Its 1 month being single and this my only first tym being like this ..
ii dunnoe why i become like this ... i gave all my love to you ..
i just dunnoe why am i so STUPID easily put full love to you ..
But i won't regret loving u fafad ... although its hurt tat much ryte now am i ...
i still love you and really do ... in LOVE, i won't force ...
I HATE FORCING THAT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME ... LET LOVE COME BY ITSELF ..
Maybe its karma all over me .. cos in the past i done it too ..
I will accept the facts .. 


Now i just hate LOVE  so damn Fvcking much ... Love damn hurts ..


Now i will make myself busy with werking than thinking about love ..
The more i think bout u , the more i can't concentrate on work ...


Love , 
      Remember i won't force u loving me anymore :))
i will make myself busy like nobody business ... I will alwaes love u now and forever .. Kept that in mind okehh ?? Do take care of urself  wen outside .. Dun do stupid stuff cos i do really care u now and later k ?? Thanx for the rings u gave it to me and i kept this ring as memories .. This ring will kept as memories btw u n me .. if i miss you , i will not text u but i look the ring u gave it to me ... And i will alwaes look on our photo ... 


Take care FAFAD ...
Bye :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment