Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today Valentine day :))

Today Valentine day ...
Supposely celebrating .. but this year mcm no mood :((
hmm , i was searching for Mrs right come in my life ..
*wamdering* who cud be mine ..
In my hearts,there is still her name ...
I just can't forget her ..
It's damn hard  ... Although how much she hurt me by her Character ... i do still hurt with my full heart ..
Why can't i just forget her ... its 1month plus being single and this is my first tym encountered this situation...
Nana also realised in me .. she told me that this is not Jayjay that she noe ...
I just dunnoe ...


Right now ,
              Fafad , Az and Fyqa go back olready :( Going to mish her again .. hmm ~!
Currently with nana , baby and nana sister aje at hm nana :(
Tapi , nana and baby kat bilik ... entah ape downg buat .. agaknye slip .. :(( Left me alone outside ...


I Mish her again ~! i mish her hug :(


I promise to love you forever ~ every single day forever

No comments:

Post a Comment