Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Fafad ,


I hope u realised now how much hurt am i ...
U cn just fuck me just like tat without thinking ..
But do u remember what i done , u got done before ??
Dun u remember that ?? 
Do you noe how hurt am i ?? im trying to avoid it ...
Fad , what u feel now its all everything i feel last tym ...
and i cn still feel the pain right in my hart now ..
Till now i still hurt with all ur movement u did ...
But did i ever show it ??  Did i ever ???
im good to you this while and now when i done the same thing u get hurt ...
haish ! fad , i hope u realised it .. dun be Fvcking EGO k ?? the more u EGO the more u will get hurt ..

REMEMBER FAFAD , IM NOT HURTING YOU ! ITS  KARMA HITTING ON YOU ... I DO STILL LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER ! THATS IT K ? TAKE NOTE ..
JUST REMEMBER


No comments:

Post a Comment