Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, February 18, 2011

In the sudden , in my mind thinking about my family ..
I just miss my family badly ...
I just wish things will get like last time :(
I just want us to have a happy life like last time
This is my sister family ..
I just miss them alots .. its been almost after raya 2010 ,
till now i didnt met them anymore ..
i just miss the happy moment with them :((
About this my little mr Kerinting ...
He is Muhammad Nur Quraidee ..
i noe ur bdaey just past on 16 February ..
I just miss you .. i can 't celebrate ur bithday due  to family problem ..
although we r apart , i do still remember you ...
i just wish that u won't forget who is ur nenek/atok and pakcik makcik raidee ..
This is my 2nd nephew ...
Muhammad Nur Irfan...
although bnyak2 anak sedare , u the most very degel ..
i do still remember you ..
This year your last year to sit for P.S.L.E kan ?
I just wish u luck and study hard okehh ??
This is my 3rd anak sedare ...
Nursharifah Quraishah
she close to me before bt now after all being seperated ...
all change ...
This year u pri 4 ryte ? Remember , u must study hard tau ..
Next year u primary 5  already ..
so no more playing okehh ?
I just MISS your hug :(

AND LASTLY ...
This is my 1st anak sedare ..
Nursharifah shahirah
I noe u only care for one side of the story of ur parents ryte?
You are still young and can't think that far ..
Just remember ur mama sentiase miss u no matter how bad she is :(
Go and give her a kol aite :))
One more thing , Next year you going to secondary 3 ..
you need to study hard also k ?
its not the tym for u alek skolah lepak kat mac .. there is no use lepak ..
nobody taking care ur adik beradik ...
Lead a way my DEAR .. so  ur siblings sume dgr kate ... 
Mawar Berduri
Kak nor .. i just miss u so much okehh ..
how bad u r , u r still my blood sister okehh
I hope u okehh ryte now ...
Btw if im free , i stay BEDOK  with you okehh ?
I L O V E Y O U ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment