Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

start afresh baby ^^


See that lady on top ?
My lovely gf .
Im sorry to hurt you by my words  hunney .
But i hope when i say this you will change into a better one cos , 
u say it ur mind was totally can't into skewl and you say u need them rite baby ?
Atlast u say it .
i noe u can't live without iqa and afad ryte ?
they meant in ur life ryte baby ?
No matter whats ur decision is , 
i stil love you baby .
i will alwaes give u a support on what u wanna do :)


I hope the four of u will get back together . 
i just u all to re-union again :)
pls ?
and gf pls pls buang ego nan sensitive kau jauh jauh k ?
i dun wan nanty kau menyesal alek .
Ish , geraaaaam aje aku @-@ ! 
Hahaha ! 

I hope i change u in th better one baby .
I also dun mean to hurt u but u kept on ckp ape slh u uat kan ...
so i tell everything up :))
ILOVEYOU NO MATTER WHAT HUNNEY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment