Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

disappoinment


See that irritating girl :))
Thats my gf Mira not aqid :)
Things change and alots and everything change .
My gf were not like last tym .
I wasnt pretend at all .
 But my habit being like this .
I LOVE TO KEEP IT to MYSELF .
the more i can keep its mean still fine but i noe its really hurt myself.
But wat to do ..
i dun mind u having ur tym with ur friend but u change alot .
i just wait till i cant take it anymore .
Everything burst out and ya we got a quarrel just now .
I dun mean to hurt you . 
Maybe u cant see im crying or what .
I noe im werking and never had a tym for you .
But although im busy i still contact u . 
And ya i lied to you .
I say it yesterday im asleep but yet actually no . 
i was damn fcuking hurt but what i can do ?
i dun wan you to lose your friends anymore .
But atleast think of me too . 
by doing like this you also can lose me too hunney .
Im trying being strong with all this .
I divide my tym into 3 stil u r not forgetten .
Hope when i say it to u just now ,
u realise cos i wont be doing this again .
Im not that strong anymore :(
ILOVEYOUGIRL <3




No comments:

Post a Comment