Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

National day celebration



Happy birthday Singapore :)) 
hmm . Having a great tym with them at Marina Bay sand
i enjoy my day with my gf ! 
atlast get to myt up again :)
but now started to miss you again :(
currently having fever .
tired and worry about gf :(
actually we going to myt pai , ain and frog but they couldnt make it due noe parking :(
meet you soon k my dear fren :))
i also meet bdk yg aku rindu ellie :))
haha ! makin naek badan kau ^^
ish ish ! 
Currently gf tga sleep .
p8 dher pon tga low .
OMG ! how to contact you nyy :(
No matter tak dpt spent tym with u sgt but atleast i got to hug you tight tight ^^
You look awesome today and saye syg awak sgt sgt :)
Hmm . klah wanna go sleep :(
saye tga demam ny :) da makan obat pon .
iloveyouMIRAQATEK 

No comments:

Post a Comment