Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Feelings

After th incident happen that day on friday ,
things everything change and least of communication -_-''
Its actually started on th day she accompany me keje .
I was thot she come alone buut dhen ...
Ya , Pai was also following .
Let me state th facts , Ya mmg aku jealous .
Tap , there will alwaes a reason behind it .

Let me ask you a few question :
How Long You Noe Pai ?
Who noe pai first ?
Do you ever trust everything on her ?
Do you noe her background?
You noe her from who ?

Think back lah ..
When you quarrel with me ,
You tell her .
K u can mati my point cos i tell my problem kat Fafad and nana ..
Tol tak ?
But i noe them for a long tym .
But you ?
How long you noe pai ?
SUME KAU NAK COMPLAIN PAI .
ya , ya she told everythin about me n fafad , 
But do you trust her everything what she say  ?

She stand alone now , 
dher sorng kan ?
Lgy  baek kau mataer nan dher skaliey .
Its not that im trying to hurt you what i say .
And this is not KARMA that hits me .
BUT u easily trust ppl .
And sumenye PAI ! 

What do you feel ,
Your fren ...
Kila , I close with her and i share everything , 
but its ur fren i just noe not more than 5months 
and i share everything msging her and when i wanna meet you up dhen 
i ask her to meet me up too .
How ?
What do you feel ?
I can be understanding , flexible and anything i can be tao .
But why must this happen ?
Do u want things to happen ?
I can let u have my sweet revenge tao but REMEMBER !
I STILL LOVE YOU! 
and in my mind was not in tat stage yet ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment