Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

every 13th


She's my heartbeat .
Im trying to hold on th pain and tears now . 
its hurt wen she cheering u up and ya i noe u confuse with ur heart :'(
i alwaes respect ur decision whats u want and dun't wnt in ur life .
i gotta be strong and stay happy just like this .
ppl could say im happy but yet im here still hurt :'( 
im crying all alone without anyone noes .
i suffer here alone and being happy outside .
I just dun want to keep hanging just like this .
Cos its also hurt and ya th more longer i hang  just like this , 
if i get negative ans also im in pain :'(
Bby i just hoping we get back .
nothing could seperate us ryte baby ? :'(
See tat pic tat u edit ?
I just miss you so fcuking much :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment