Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, December 27, 2010

....

if u think tat you love tt some1 just go on :)
im happy if u find someone tat u love :)
im trying to sabar all this stuff ...
haish ! i noe karma around me ..
why cant u understand my heart ??

i try to understand all ur situation ..
i put my jealousy aside all that ..
haish ...
what ever k fafad ...
im just sick and tired of crying ...
penat ... and now im crying again ...
what if i do the same thing ??/
haish !
do u feel hurt if i do the same thing ?

i hope u understand my situation lah k ?
i love you .. ya im jealous ...
but why u nid to test my patience with all this ?
haish ...

so ya... fafad ... im tired of fyting with u ...
im sorry :(

i wan us to be happy :(
i dun wan us to fyte2 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment