Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, December 24, 2010

where are you ??

Babyboo Fafad Kyoko....
where are you ?
Are you still asleep ? :(
hmm . dyy mishing u alots :(

Waeting for gf to awake ..
tadi she awake and now she asleep ..
haiyoo . cian baby still tired eyk ?
dyy understand tat you still feel tired :)
hmm , malam are we going to myt love ?
dyy want to hug you :(

Hmm . thanx for accompany me yesterday tonning wit me ..
tak sangke u sanggop accompany me till mawning :)
u still care for me ...
haha ! syg jugak kau kat aku ...
although you ny kasar slalu nak gigit and cubit ..
you still care for me ...
you are so swit baby :))
I love you babyboo !

dyy hope u serious in this relationship with me ..
lets build new future btw me n u ..
although i noe its hurt u still love kid ..
and u also hurt tat i still love chyqa...
we have to move on ...
i hope you go on with me , u will feel happy ..
i noe u cnt ferget kid because of he is the first guy who cried for you...
me too cnt ferget chyqa because she was the best i ever had :(
but no matter what we try not to think tat much ..

hope so kite tak asyik2 gado ..
cos i dun wan any problem to happen again in our relationship :)
please i hope so ..
i do love u alots love :)

i love you baby .. And i really do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment