Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, December 24, 2010

dissapointed :'(

Tears rolling down non-stop .
i can't take it this pain anymore :'(
why i can't hold the tears up ?

why can't u be like last tym nana ?
Why can't we sacrifice together again ?
why can't we ?
I noe both of us attach ...
Did i ever neglect you when im with chyqa or fafad ?
did i ever done tat ?

i noe u love ur gf but dun treat me like this lah..
if yesterday you noe i call you ,
why can't u call me back ?
you want to get away from me isit ?
if u wan tell me ..

i try to b patience with all this nana...
but seems like i cant hold it anymore...
its hurts me more ...

can you stop all this ?\
asal bile nan org laen kau ley bobual nan baek2?
why not me ?
why can't u treat me the same nana ?
sikit2 kau nk marah ...
haish ..
i hate it !

haish ! let me cool down first lah kehh ?
im sick and tired cared for you ...
dun blame me if i change...
Just wait & see okey ? :)

memories ...

THis video made by me :)
about four of us ..

This is how i noe them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment