Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Midnight ^^

Thanx PAPA u bought us MACDONALD ! haha !
Listed for Mc delivery ,
  • 3 set Fillet all upsize to large
  • 1 mc spicy alacarte
  • 1 mc chicken alacarte
  • 20pc nugget alacarte
  • Cinnamon Melts
All together $44.05 include delivery charge :)
expensive shey :)
while eating my burger , i watch CINTA FITRI .. huhu ! i love FITRI face :)
Her face like some1 shey .. hahas ! hmm . Mcm ane ley tertido eyk ... padahal tgah tgk cinta fitri :(
haha ! hmm at 6 plus ... kakak kejot she ask me isap rokok :) haha ! check hp ade org tak knl msg :)
hmm . nak knl2 pagy2? pelik kan... hahs ! im ATTACHED .. sorry tapi kalao as fren blh :)

hmm . da msg2 troz tido :( haha ! ngantok sumpah :) GF call me at 7 plus ... till 8+ ... atlast i wake up and ny lah i on9 till now ...
Chat nan GF jap and Fafad ... GF mish me .. and i mish  too baby :(
Hmm . Yg Fafad text me she ade hal ..i advise her already not to involce . haiyo ! im sorry fafad but jayjay taknak loose u as my fren . haish !

Hmm . now GF lak tak eply my msg :(
haish ! yelah aku Chat sane sini cannot dhen .. urgghh nvm ...
haish !
LATER going interview cisco kat airport with AZ CHAKIE , GF and my sister .. i hope i get tu keje ...
klah gtg .. before that i took some photo yesterday ... hah ! me n GF :)





No comments:

Post a Comment