Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, December 3, 2010

Its oVer between us :(

Dear to my dearest shwiitheart ,
Do take care okaes ? i will always pray for ur safe :) hmm . i hope u cud find some1 better than me . Im not the one for you . All accusing make me hurts and all werds that come from ur mouth make me hurt .
You can say anything but not her cox she alwaes be there for me and i do really love her as my SIBLINGS . You cud say that im flirty but see in urself ? ur reaction ? I kept all this while and the more i kept quiet the more u accused . Im just sick and tired of moving on this relationship if everyday being like this . Im sorry to leave u now . And i noe its hurts alots but let its hurt now but not later . Cox i noe u will get hurt more by me soon or sooner :) Cox anything wat i done is all not ryte .. Thanx for being there for me and stay with me 4 months plus . YOU R THE BEST I EVER HAD :) Deleting 23072010

Yesterday we all united alek :)
Myt Az chakie , Nana Fana and Raden Huda ..
I miss you all oi ! hahs ! hmm . reunited shey :)
Nana Fana i noe what you did oi ! tipu ~ haha !
Pelik how i noe all this kan ? haha ! tulah nak tipu lagy ! amek kau ! haha!
kau naek 187 buat ape ? cakap nan papa ... haha !
datang step buat baek ! ishk ! haha !



Yesterday also i interview cisco ..
haiyo ! i passed my test 9/10 oi but .... pending because of my tatoo ! shit !
just sikit aje shey nak kene hilang kan ! haish ! i hope i get  this werk . i really want work :(
hmm . they say probably i can get but pasal tatoo .. how eyk ?

hmm klah gtg ! iloveyou !

No comments:

Post a Comment