Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

hello :)

Hey everyone !
Lame eyk tak update blog .. hahs !
hmm .
smalam never ton ... atlast dapat ful blast :))

Smalam fyte with girlfwen ..
hmmm . everyday oit kite gado ..
haiyoo ..

Beiing friiend wiith you ...
There's alots of memoriies we shared ..
beiing in relationship with you ..
Alots of quarrel pop up ...
Why cant we continue with our swiit memories ?


this is alwaes in my mind :(
hmm . i noe karma is all around me ...
i deserve with all this ...

To haziqah ,
im sorry to make you hurt :(
Karma is all on me ..
i deserve this .. do take care of yourself okey ?
hmm . i was wandering what u feel is all what i feel ...
what u feel , i can feel ...
what does this mean ?
hmm , btw i mish youu :'(
take note this : You are the best i ever had :)
                 mark my word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment