Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, March 18, 2011

Awesome time with Syirah Sinatra V.Costello
at Vivo City .
Not only her ,
NanaFana ,
BabyNuramirah,
NanaahFarzana,
BobWonderboy
and
Eica Siao

I was damn down and i met them at VIVO CITY .
i was happy cos they make me laugh,
smile whole day ,
and all the problem i had i can just put it aside :))

i meet my lil hawtstuff yesterday 

i was damn happy yesterday when i saw her .
she make me smile whole day .
She shower me with love  
She are just like my drugs ,
without her i think ,
My life will be in dark again .

I was thot wanna meet her again today but she was not in the mood . 
cos something happen .
I mean she got family problem . 
I was damn pity with her .
i was supposed be there for her but she say that she meeing afad .
Nvm , 
I will meet her someday .
I will alwaes be there for u when u r down my lil'Bitch.
I LOVE YOU BITCH ! 









From now on i will MIA from you ...
16122010  will be delete in my mind .
cos now u r attach to someone . 
i don't want to disturb ur life again :)
Hope u happy with HYM .

16122010







No comments:

Post a Comment