Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Friday, March 18, 2011

Im a sweetalker to you ?
its gona to be funny maybe . 
More dhen 2 months im being single waiting for you ,
and everyone noes that im waiting for ur back . 
I repeat ONE MORE TIME ,
EVERYONE NOES THAT IM WAITING FOR UR BACK ! 

And all i get is all SHIT ! 
Maybe u could call me SWEETALKER .
But remember i still love you although it might hurt me ,
cos u are now SOMEONE PROPERTY !
i respect that alots .

U asked me to move on with my life ,
i try my best to move on .
While u eleted all my contacts .
What do u mean by all this ?
You want to move on , 
but u deleted all my contacts ?
its kind of funny story right ?

Remember Fad , u are attach to someone .
Why when i get to noe someone ,
you seems to get angry ?
Sorry to say this k ?
And until call Sweetalker ?
What do you mean ?

All this while did i shower u with love ?
did i ?
I am showering u with love ,
although 2nd tyme being patience with all this .
After 3rd tym , u move on already and u should noe it hurts me alots .

Remember the day we go woodland ?
Why didnt i hurt you by meeting shasha in front of ur eye ?
I still got a feelings :)
You asked me slept over ur house ,
and i did tat although somehw its hurt me when u show all ur babyboy msg .
And remember u tok out the ring on my finger ?
Do u noe its somehow hurt me alots .

Me myself ignore it and just go out from ur house ALONE by not u sending me outside .
Its END between us now .
Now , 
I respect u as someone property now .
So ya , dun think it anymore aite ?

Memories Lil'MrJealous Lil'MissEGO
16122010


No comments:

Post a Comment