Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yesterday was supposely i go watch epul dance,
but i woke up late dhen thot going scape with shark atlast everything cancel .
We go vivo City meet Shasha and others PHONETICAA family .
After that we myt my parents at there too :)
We go eat at Kopitiam and actually we plan going woodland waterfront with Huda Family 
PLAN cancel again .
Me and shark plan go SENTOSA !

We walk thru the bridge and entrance was just $1 aje .
AWESOMe ryte ?
WE walk and we took monorail go BEACH STATION .
We walk2 and myt up Fad there cos she wanna pass me somethig
So me n Shark sit aside and saw SHASHA again . 
She smile2 malu2 ..
Badan awesome siia kau ! 
haha ! 
Shark go buy ticket and planning nak go jgk but forget it lah .
cos me myself dun go for dance aniwaey :)

After that fetch fafad at monorail .
Saw Gergerl , ManBoy , Liza , Nana , Shafik and Han .
Dhey bully me ask go minum air Bombay and Caramel :)
ish ! 
Planning nak alek abeh mabok .
Whem im going back , 
Fad giving me a kiss like how i always give her when im going back . 
Swear its like a dream siia cos never and ever she did that .
She pass me the book and i go before that i give her hug .

When i take monorail already i like hilang arah tujuan .
Cos I dunnoe where to go da mabok :)
Haha ! 
da reach vivo , idk where is the MRT . weird huh ?
haha ! 

Reaching lakeside nana and baby late ! ish ! 
Tired ! tired! tired !
















No comments:

Post a Comment