Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Sunday, March 6, 2011


Saw this girl ??
She will alwaes be stay in my heart  
Whole day she never even text me ??:( 
Waet for her text since just now .
i asked her sister , Fyqa isi she at hm ?
but what i get the ans is she's not at home :(
Im worried about her .
Oh god , i do really love her that much ..
How could i explained to her ?
Why can't we be together ?
After the first guy gone , 
come another guy ..
And now after she leave that guy ,
i thot it cud be en of hurting i got ..
but there came her ex back in her life :(
How could i be strong ? 

On Friday , i went polyclinic ..
The doctor name Dr Lisa ..
i remember that ^^ 
She checked my Blood pressure and she say my blood pressure was to low :(
Normally my blood pressure is 110/90 ,
but when they check me its or my first time its 30/90 ..
the doctor say its damn low and i need to be careful :))
Haiyoo ! what a PENYAKIT i got ! ish ~!

Just put down fone with NANAFANA !
I hate her ~! 
SWEAR ! Yesterday she promise me to accompany me hired cab .
Lastly  she left me alone and she go back with baby .
WTF ! 
And now my EZLINK lost ~! how am i suppose to go werk ?
suke sangat kan aku tak go werk ?
Love sangat kan i terminate from werk ?
argghh ~! My mc Lagy ! WTH ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment