Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I love you




I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT HER !!
 i miss her hug !!  ♥♥♥
I miss her kiss !!  ♥♥♥
I miss her Pampered !! ♥♥♥

Whats all in my Mind are all about
HER!!

Baby , you will alwaes be remain in my heart .. ♥♥♥
I just don't know why i can't let go you and forget all about you ..
AND MEMORIES !
It's almost 2 Months being single ..
I don't believe it at all ..
Im not this type of person actually ..

Why can't i just move on ?
Fafad , do you noe how much i love you ??
Do you noe why i love you ?

This is the reason ..
Although u make me hurt ,
Do remember you r not the baddest girlfren i ever had ..
But u r the GREATEST girlfren i ever had ...
Remember , you are
ONE IN A MILLION  ♥♥♥

You will be remain in my heart no matter what ...
I do love you and i really do ..


How you waet for hym , its the same like how i waet for u ..


No comments:

Post a Comment